Faculty Research Support
Colgate University Libraries mission is to provide resources and services to support and strengthen Colgate's educational programs. The Libraries also support research by providing access to materials either through purchase or access to resources from other libraries.
For more infomation, please see our Faculty Research Support Policy.
- Interlibrary Loan - the ILL team works with a global network of institutions to borrow all types of materials. We participate in RapidILL which expedites receipt of journal articles, mostly as PDFs within a day or two.
- Connect NY - as a founding member of this direct borrowing consortium, we have access to over 10 million titles delivered within 48-72 hours.
- Center for Research Libraries - access five million publications, archives, collections and one million digital resources. CRL also supports the purchase of library materials and short-term access to databases and periodicals through its Request a Purchase program.
- RSS Feeds - subscribe to news and research updates
- Search Alerts - keep track of research in your field and table of contents services