How to Set Up EBSCOhost Subject Search Alerts
- Log into your favorite EBSCOhost database: Acacemic Search Premier
- Click on the "Sign In to My EBSCOhost" link at the top right of the home page.
- Register for an account, then log in.
- Once logged in, Enter the desired search terms, and click on the "Search" button.
- Click on the "Alert / Save / Share" link at the top right of the search results.
- A pop-up box with options appears. Click on the "Create an altert" option.
- Name and describe the search, then click on the "Alert" radio button.
- Specifiy details about the alert frequency and description, and email address on the resulting page.
America: History & Life
ATLA Religion Database