How to Set Up CSA Email and RSS Keyword Search Alerts
- Log into your favorite CSA database:
- Click on the "Please log in to My Research" link at the top right of the home page.
- Click on the "New Users Register Here" link at the left of the page.
- Once logged into your account, you are presented with a variety of options for establishing search alerts.
Three options for where to search are offered:
- Preferred Databases: A group of priorly selected databases that is associated with your profile.
- Select Databases: A group of databases selected ad hoc.
- Pre-grouped Databases (Arts & Humanities/Natural Sciences/Social Sciences/Technology)
- "Preferred Databases" must be determined and saved to your profile prior to searching.
- A screen with saved search parameters is presented after selecting databases and performing a search. Make choices and click on the "Save" button.
- The resulting screen displays all your saved searches and information about their delivery.
Email alerts will start automatically.