Setting Up RSS and Email Alerts for Subject Searching in ACS Publications
- Register for an account by clicking on the "Register" link on the top right of the page.
- Provide a user name and password, and select the category of user that you qualify as.
- Provide more excruciating detail.
- Subject Searching E-Alerts: When registered and logged in, perform a search in the yellow seach dialog box on the top right side of the page.
- There is an RSS icon at the top of the search results page. Click on it to add an RSS feed for the search to your reader.
- To create an email alert for the search, first name the search at the bottom left of the page, and save it.
- A drop-down menu for selecting the frequency of email alert delivery magically appears! Select the desired frequency and click on the "Finalize" button.
- Saved searches can be modified in your profile.