Colgate University Libraries
connect ˜ discover ˜ create
Liaison Program at the Colgate University Libraries
Each academic department and program has a library representative who provides information to faculty on library collections and services. Each liaison is available to faculty for bibliographic instruction along with collaboration on materials selection and evaluation. Liaisons are available to meet with faculty individually or in groups for consultation regarding new research databases, orientation to information resources, collection development, and developing web-based guides for subject disciplines.
Contact your liaison to:
- recommend books to support the Colgate curriculum
- Seek information about library services & policies.
- Learn about databases for searching literature in your field.
- Learn about table of contents alerting services and RSS feeds.
- Discuss information literacy and find out how to request an instruction session for your classes.